VISION: To make disciples.
GOAL: To bring men together for the express purpose of...
1. developing friendships with Christian men.
2. using gifts for service & ministry.
3. knowing Jesus & growing in a personal relationship with Him.
Iron sharpens iron and one man sharpens another ~Proverbs 27:17
HOW DO WE ACCOMPLISH OUR VISION & GOALS?
* Monthly Breakfast - Every 1st Saturday at 7:30 a.m. in the Family Life Center
* Special Events - Annual retreat & guest speakers
* Service & Ministry Projects - Assisting with youth events, children's VBS & festivals, construction projects through community outreach programs, furniture ministry, children & youth mentoring and we are also proud sponsors of a $1,000 annual scholarship rewarded to those for secondary educational pursuits.
* Small Groups - Meeting weekly during the times below to discuss relevant men's topics.
Mondays @ 6:30 p.m. at Denver UMC
Wednesdays @ 6:30 p.m. at Denver UMC
Fridays @ 6:30 a.m. at Denver UMC
Fridays @ 7:00 a.m. at Stacy's Restaurant